Maria's Reviews > The Summer Garden

The Summer Garden by Paullina Simons

Jul 17, 12

bookshelves: favorites

OMFG.....I don't even know what to say right now, I just wannna go cry in the corner for the rest of the night. I'm just gonna say for me this epic series could not have ended any better!! I adored the whole series but I really think book 3 was my Fave, loved every minute of it the Good the Bad and the Ugly, but True Love Preveiled for Tatiana and Alexander and I couldn't be Happier!!

5 Huge Stars:)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Summer Garden.

07/15/2012
9.0% "My Lord, I'm only 64 pages in and I have such Anxiety, these two have a long road ahead of them." 10 comments
07/16/2012
39.0% "Bill and Steve are such DoucheCanoes, I can't stand them!!!" 6 comments
show 2 hidden updates…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

go girl!!

Maria Woop Woop!! I gotta know how it ends for the two of them!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

This seris is so phenomenal. Enjoy :)

Maria I heard it was gonna be a movie!! Yay:)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I think Henry Cavill needs to be Alexander *sigh*

Maria I sooooo agree with you, when Aestas first told me he was her pick when I first started reading it I can't picture anybody but him to play Alex!!

Aestas Book Blog He needs to stop aging!!!! He's so perfect for the roll <3

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

totally agree. who is your tatia?

message 9: by Aestas Book Blog (last edited Jul 15, 2012 07:32PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aestas Book Blog While I fully agree that Cavill should play Alexander if there was ever a movie made, this one pic of this model below represents Alexander the best to me... this is my version of Alexander and Tatiana:

[image error]

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

sexy sexy!!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

fabulous huh??? I'm over the moon that you liked the series so much!!

message 12: by Maria (last edited Jul 17, 2012 08:32PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maria I'm so happy I read it Loved It, I think I need a week off now cause that was emotionally exhausting!!

message 13: by Melissa (new)

Melissa yaaay! im happy u loved it!

message 14: by AJ (new) - rated it 5 stars

AJ Woohoo!! Great review. So glad you loved it!! If you didn't I just might have had to unfriend you. Lucky for both of us you have such fantastic taste in books!

Aestas Book Blog Yay!! So glad you loved it!!!

Maria No Defriending happening here because We have Great Taste in Books!!

Karen Aestas Book Blog wrote: "While I fully agree that Cavill should play Alexander if there was ever a movie made, this one pic of this model below represents Alexander the best to me... this is my version of Alexander and Tat..."

Aestas, I officially want this guy listed as my boyfriend on the Casting couch!!!