Yodamom's Reviews > Demon Hunting in the Deep South

Demon Hunting in the Deep South by Lexi George

Oct 15, 12

bookshelves: kindle, annoying-people, cliffhanger-light, crack-a-smile, cute-animals, fantasy, romance, urban-fantasy, wizards, demons
Read from October 13 to 15, 2012

3.5- Chaos, but fun- I wanted some good old Southern fun, nothing too serious and this was it. It was filled with crazy overblown Southern colloquialisms and overblown typecasts. Then to fracture the pacing there is the Demon Hunters use of formal or archaic language.( I had to stop and look-up a couple of words.) Reading this story was like being in a crazy tornado. There was so much going on and some many side players and they were all unique/weird.(Freaky) I went through such a gamut of feelings, I was snickering, appalled, thrilled, and pissed off. Yes, I did say I enjoyed it, so stay with me. The Demon Hunters are Hotter than Hot, I know because every woman in the book said so, quite openly, aloud. Strangest creation in this book- Frodo, not a hot thing, but a Chihuahua Alligator, 'ouff' he's terrible.
This is not a serious book, it pokes fun and sometimes stabs it at you. I'll read the next one and may go back and read the first.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Demon Hunting in the Deep South.

10/13/2012
16.0% "Cheesy lines, Southern inflections, and hunky hunky hunky and Hot Demon hunters. Yes : D I am having fun."

Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ wonderful review Yodamom....ive been really curious about this series!

Yodamom Thanks