Emma Sea's Reviews > But then, My Homework Was Never Quite Like This

But then, My Homework Was Never Quite Like This by nyxocity

Jul 15, 2012

bookshelves: rps, high-school, bdsm, free-online
Read from August 17 to 18, 2012

Far out, that has a lot of hot as hell D/s sex in it. And the endless mindblowing orgasms are the most believable part of the story: I'm pretty sure if a student stays behind with the teacher in a locked classroom after school every single day someone notices. And I have ideological isssues with RPS. But still, phew.

3.682 stars (Ami-style rating)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read But then, My Homework Was Never Quite Like This.

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice rating :)

Emma Sea Kate wrote: "Nice rating :)"

message 3: by Ami (new)

Ami 3.682 stars (Ami-style rating)

Man, that is even more precise than I ever made *lol*

message 4: by Edina (new) - added it

Edina Rose I'm pretty sure if a student stays behind with the teacher in a locked classroom after school every single day someone notices. It's so unrealistic it just cracks me up. Loving it, though.

Sarah_loves_books RPS? Another abbreviation I can't guess.

Emma Sea Real person slash

message 7: by Ayanna (new) - added it

Ayanna It leads to scenarios like in S.A. Reid's Stockholm Syndrome (which is a short you can only access through this anthology with het sex *sigh).

This chick kidnaps these two stars who were in a movie together and decides they need to be together, together. The mindset and mindfuck were fascinating, even if the fact that the female narrator kept talking about her pussy exploding was rather disturbing.