Cassandra's Reviews > Seers of Light

Seers of Light by Jennifer DeLucy

Jul 14, 12

I thoroughly enjoyed Seers of Light. This was another book that I did not want to put down mostly because of the characters. Jennifer made Lily, William and Christian so loveable even though I didn’t fully trust William. I thought there was something fishy about him but I still loved him. The series reminded me of the TV series Supernatural and if you guys know me I LOVE Supernatural so Jennifer got brownie points for that.
The book is fast pace and has lots of action and romance. I wouldn’t suggest this novel to the younger reader as the sex scene in the book is so freakin’ hot (yes I am a bit embarrassed to be saying this and I’m sure if my bf read my blog he wouldn’t make fun of me for the rest of my life but it was.) It’s seriously an 18+ scene.
I was jumping the different “team trains” as the book went on one moment I would be on Team William and the next I would be on Team Christian. I really couldn’t decide which one of the lovely guys I liked more. So I determined I would take whomever Lily left behind but I’m not telling you who :P She could have left me both of em! MWAHAHA you will have to read the book to find out.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seers of Light.