Jennifer Allan's Reviews > Fifty Shades Trilogy

Fifty Shades Trilogy by E.L. James

Jul 22, 12

bookshelves: favorites
Read from July 14 to 22, 2012

Just finished the last book of the trilogy and I am gutted! Hope EL James will produce some more Christian Grey material soon as I have loved the Christian/Ana love story from the start.

This is easily the trilogy for people who love a romantic, erotic and powerful story line. Failing that I can assure that you will fall in love with Chriatian like so many other women have.

EL James has made so many women smile by introducing us to Christian Grey. Just a shame he only exists in fiction.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fifty Shades Trilogy.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (last edited Jul 21, 2012 10:40AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jennifer Allan I am absolutely hooked on the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy. I love the whole Ana/Christian story line and I also adore the fact that there's never a dull moment in the book.

EL James, captures the highs and lows of all relationships with the added erotic twists of BDSM and the effects of a man's hellish upbringing.

I would definitely recommend the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy to anyone who loves a good action packed, erotic love story.

However, I must warn you that you that these books will have you in love with Christian Grey almost as much as the story line.