Happy's Reviews > A Love by Any Measure

A Love by Any Measure by Killian McRae

Aug 07, 12

bookshelves: favorites
Read from August 06 to 07, 2012

If you like historical romances, then this is a must read! It is an intense love story that spans years and a relationship that is not acceptable by society. To do the "right" thing or risk everything to be with the one you love?? Love, heartbreak, betrayal, the drama and lots of chemistry!! WOW, the chemistry August and Maeve have had my Kindle smoking! I started the book yesterday evening and was reading until the sun came up, because I had to know how their story was going to end. As the story unfolds going from past to present it just draws you in and takes unexpected turns. You LOVE August, you hate him, you feel for him and you love him again *sigh*

The only part that was a bit far fetched was the misunderstanding. With everything they have been through, for Maeve to NOT confront August just didn't seem like the Maeve that evolved towards the end. Their love was bigger than that! That being said, the last 15% of the book was just beautiful! This story makes you want to sit and just savor it after, it is that beautiful! Highly recommend 4.0 - 4.5 stars!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Love by Any Measure.