Lynn's Reviews > Fever Moon: The Fear Dorcha

Fever Moon by Karen Marie Moning

Jul 15, 12

Read from July 13 to 15, 2012

Great book, of course it's great, it's life AWC and life is intense so it must be lived to maximum intensity. I was a little shocked that one of Mac's biggest trial was so flippantly and blatantly put at the very beginning. Since I had read all the books I understood the significance of when she became Pri-ya, and though it is a part of Mac, she is also so much more. Not sure a new person to the series would see that from this book.

I love the interaction of the characters and the art work does a great job capturing the emotion and turmoil. I was also pleasantly surprised that it was not a rehash of the books I've already read, that it is more like a magnifying glass into what was happening is the last two books, a great chance to experience the details that the books didn't have the time to tell.

I'm looking forward to more Graphic novels depicting the Fever World. Thank you Karen for going through the process and giving us this view of AWC.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fever Moon.

07/13/2012 "My book just arrived, it looks AWESOME!! And I didn't realize the back has notes on the series from the author :D"