Maureen Timerman's Reviews > Angels, Miracles, and Heavenly Encounters: Real-Life Stories of Supernatural Events

Angels, Miracles, and Heavenly Encounters by James Stuart Bell Jr.

Jul 13, 12

bookshelves: 2012
Read in July, 2012

Amazing read, and at times you will get goose bumps. Sometimes I don't like to think about surpernatural world, as I often in my mind think of the occult. This book brings it to into a Godly realm, with real life stories of miraculous experiences.
I think we have all had encounters and sometimes not realized God had sent help. With some of the stories in this book I have seen myself and things that have happened to me and mine.
I recently lost my husband, he was in Hospice, and when the time was getting near morphine and lorazepam was used, he no longer would be in pain. I knew I would not be able to communicate with him, and the reality of the situation was really hitting me. I was alone in the house with him, the nurse was still in the drive, and in walks in my dear husband's cousin. I knew without a doubt who had sent her.
I found this book so wonderfully refreshing and enjoyable. To think we have Him with us at all times, how blessed we are. Enjoy these wonderful short stories, and find them touching your heart.

I received this book from Bethany House Publishing, and was not required to give a positive review.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Angels, Miracles, and Heavenly Encounters.