Laura *Little Read Riding Hood*'s Reviews > My Favorite Mistake

My Favorite Mistake by Chelsea M. Cameron

Dec 23, 2012

Read in July, 2012

I don’t read books that have no paranormal aspects. I am not picky, demons, vampires, shifters, witches, angels, etc. You name it, I either have read it or want to read it. So when I was approached by Cameron about reading My Favorite Mistake, I was very hesitant. I have developed a great friendship with her through this whole author/blogger world. And I really didn’t want to tell her that I didn’t like her book. I didn’t … I LOVED IT.I read it it one sitting. I may have forgotten to eat that day. Whats funny is I cannot put my finger on why I liked it so much. There isn’t one thing about it. The characters were believable, though their situation seemed a little off to me, but hey, my college did not have co-ed apartments so maybe it is something that could happen.

Both Taylor and Hunter have secrets, though if you ask me his is much worse than hers. But I (fortunately) have not had to deal with either, so I guess I can’t really say one way or another. But I can imagine, between the two, I would be way more screwed up in the head with what happened to him. I won’t say any more about it because I don’t want to give anything away. :-) I like to be surprised and I assume you do too.

Like I said earlier, I have a hard time pinpointing exactly what it was about this book that I liked so much, but there was something.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Favorite Mistake.