Jill's Reviews > Criminal

Criminal by Karin Slaughter

Jul 13, 12

Read in July, 2012

This book is another product of the psychological thriller genius mind that is Karin Slaughter. She delivers another pulse racing, action packed mystery that is not only contemporary but realistic. In this book Karin Slaughter does a fine job of revealing Will Trent's troubled past while also at the same time revealing the missing (and important) pieces of his relationship with Amanda Wagner. This was an awesome read and as always was well researched (women's lives in the 1970's were much different than today) and with each novel she writes not only does she get better and better but so do her plot lines and characters. I never thought I would get over the loss of Jeffrey but not only have I gotten over him but I have also moved on and have begun to love Will Trent as much if not more than Jeffrey. And what I really like about the ending of Slaughter's books is that she gives the reader enough clues to figure out most of the mystery BUT not all of it, plus she always leaves her characters in her chaos and does not neatly tie their lives up but instead leaves them uncertain of what tomorrow brings... which is the way life is.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Criminal.