Angela's Reviews > The Girl with the Cat Tattoo

The Girl with the Cat Tattoo by Theresa Weir

Dec 24, 14

bookshelves: romance, mystery, contemporary, free, kindle, to-read

1/4/2014: $0.00 FREE on Kindle - I still haven't read this, but I did hear really good things about it. Can't beat the price.

7/13/2012: $0.00 Free!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Girl with the Cat Tattoo.

12/24/2014 marked as: to-read-2
12/24/2014 marked as: to-read

message 1: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah The sequel to this just got added to netgalley & I'm very curious but can't decide whether to request it or not!

message 2: by Angela (new) - added it

Angela Gah! You haven't read this one have you? I haven't either, but I've heard such good things. And now there's a sequel??

message 3: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah I've not read anything by this author. I saw the title of the second one (Geek with the Cat Tattoo) on Netgalley & the title just made me want to read it! Now I've realised it's a sequel I'm reluctant to request it though :o(

message 4: by Angela (new) - added it

Angela I haven't read anything by her either! We should read this one soon and see if we want to request the second :)

message 5: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah LOL I suppose we should but we still need to read so many of our Christmas books!

message 6: by Angela (new) - added it

Angela Yes! We definitely do! LOL

message 7: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah It's your turn to pick the next one so just let me know which one and when you're ready to start :o)

message 8: by Angela (new) - added it

Angela I posted on your profile :P

message 9: by Sarah (new) - added it

Sarah Just going to look now - not sure why I didn't get a notification you'd commented (DAMN GRs!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Sandi - Protester of Goofreads Thanks for the heads up, got it!