Stella's Reviews > Just for Fun

Just for Fun by Erin Nicholas

Jul 13, 12

bookshelves: 2012, for-review, favorites, romance
Read in July, 2012

The latest instalment in Erin Nicholas' The Bradfords series and with each new book Erin Nicholas amazes me as I haven't thought it would be possible for me to love this series more than I did, but with each new novel I acquire a new set of favourite characters.

Just For Fun is Dooley's story, a character who didn't really mark me in the previous novels but after Just For Fun he became a favourite of mine. He is cheeky, funny, warmhearted and so very lovable.

A wonderful addition to the series, and if you haven't read The Bradfords books by Erin Nicholas yet, no worries, they can be enjoyed as standalones very well (that's how I read the first 3 books), but of course once you get a taste, you'll want to read more. Thankfully there are 4 books to quench your craving ;-)

Erin Nicholas is a must read for any contemporary romance lover, and those who don't really enjoy contemporary romance should give a chance to Erin Nicholas, she'll change your opinion. I know what I'm talking abouot, she changed mine.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Just for Fun.