Sharon's Reviews > The Declaration

The Declaration by Gemma Malley

Jul 12, 2012

Read from July 13 to 15, 2012

Found this gem in the book library on the island I'm holidaying on in the Maldives. Showing off over, I loved this dystopic tale told simply but very effectively of illegally born children and their path to freedom ?

Not writing an in-depth review as, well did I mention that I'm on holiday ... in the Maldives !

Perfect holiday read which I devoured in 2 days. Passing on to my 11 year old daughter to read.

9/9/98
Currently the 99p Kindle Daily Deal at Amazon co uk !
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Declaration.

07/14/2012 page 235

Felicia A Not sure if you are aware, but this story continues in two consecutive books.

Sharon Yep I'm working my way to reading them. Just got such a huge 'to read' list. There just arn't enough hours in the day are there :-)

Felicia A never

Amelia I know just what you mean about the to read list. I'll be dead of old age before I ever get through mine!

Sharon Amelia, it's so frustrating when I need to choose a book to read. It can take days to settle on one.

Amelia Ah, I usually find one jumps out at me. My biggest problem is figuring out where on earth I've stashed it away. Especially if I've hidden it to pretend I haven't bought any more books haha.