Audrey's Reviews > Frozen Heat

Frozen Heat by Richard Castle

F 50x66
Sep 11, 12

I own a copy

Great read. I finished the whole book within the same day it was released. Not as much action as the previous books, but the mystery was a page turner. Although, I'm not sure I like where the series is heading, which is, into an international conspiracy involving Homeland Security and CIA. Nonetheless, I'm very looking forward for the next one (if there is one, in the show's universe -- because Richard Castle needs to renew his contract to write more Nikki Heat books). I love the progression of Heat and Rook's (aka Nooki -- haha) relationship, but wished that they'd exchanged the "I love you" words since the book itself had danced around this topic in a few occasions. I was sure we would hear it from Nikki, if not at least from Rook. Until next time, I guess.

All in all, a good read for Castle's, the show, fans, and even those who don't even know of the show's existence. You do not need to see the show or read previous books in the series to understand what is going on. That is not to say, Castle's current fans wouldn't be rewarded. ;)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Frozen Heat.