Richard Hayes's Reviews > Long Night Moon

Long Night Moon by S.M. Reine

M_50x66
Jul 13, 12

Read from July 12 to 13, 2012

In book 3 of the "Seasons Of The Moon" series, we find Rylie still living on the ranch with her Aunt Gwyn. Her boyfriend Seth lives in town, goes to school with her and works on the ranch along with his brother Abel. Added to the normal teenager worries of school, her Aunt Gwyn being sick, the big winter dance coming up and Seth hasn't asked her and if he does she doesn't have anything to wear; she also has the problems of being a werewolf, Seth and Abel are werewolf hunters. Plus people are turning up dead but did they die from werewolf attacks or something else?

Things get even more complicated when Levi and Bekah start school and Rylie can tell that they are also werewolf's. Why are they there in her territory? Did they have anything to do with the deaths and what do they want when they say that they need to talk to her?

Since I do not want to put any spoilers here, I will not get more into the story but can say that this is the best of the books so far with a surprise twist at the end that makes the reader want the next book now.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Long Night Moon.