Mich's Reviews > Fever Moon: The Fear Dorcha

Fever Moon by Karen Marie Moning

Jul 15, 2012

bookshelves: paranormal, favorites, graphic-novel-or-comic
Read in July, 2012 — I own a copy

Great Graphic Novel. From front to back it will only take you a couple hours to read. BUT for a real FEVER or KMM fan, this book is a keeper. I normally read everything on my nook, but ordered this book from B&N so I could see it and feel it, and boy was it worth it. The book is beautifully done, and if you love, or have ever loved the look of a good comic, this has a got it all.
The storyline didn't seem like anything entirely new. It didn't pick up where her last book ended, which I thought it would. That was the only thing that was a little dissapointing to me.
Mac and Barrons were still on that weird fence with eachother. ((the right after he brought her back from being Priya but not quite so far as to when she "thought" she killed him and realized she loved him part))
I thought we were going to jump into them, almost like a couple. (well, as "couplish" as Mac and Barrons can be, lol)
The graphics were amazing. I love Dani's the most I think. I really pictured Dani to look like she was drawn. And Dreamy Eyed Guy was delicious.
Barrons, was every bit of man I expected him to be, so no dispointment there. But unfortunately the only time we get a real steamy M&B moment was when he was taking Velvet's name off her tongue...(YUM)

Get the book, display it like a real KMM fan. It will be fun to re-read over again. I am kinda hoping for a second graphic novel...:)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fever Moon.