Jeannette Rubio's Reviews > If I Were You

If I Were You by Lisa Renee Jones

Jan 04, 13

Read from December 17 to 27, 2012

Let me start by saying that I can't stop thinking about this book. To the point that I'm thinking of changing my rating of 4 stars to 5 because of the way its affecting me days after I finished it. Also let me say that I am really glad the next book is releasing next month. I don't know how I would cope if I had to wait a year for the next book!

This book was dark and left me wanting so much more. The ending of this book is not just a cliffhanger, it's anticlimactic and unfulfilling, but i would not have it another way!. At the end, there were more questions than answers and there was nothing I could do but stare at the last page and the last few words while my brain went in total shock. Then it hit me... there was no more and there were no answers (yet!!!). And for the record, it's driving me insane... my brain still does not want to accept it.

I highly recommend this book. I guarantee you will fall in love with the yummy Chris Merritt and you will beg to know more about the erotic mystery that is rebecca's diary. I know I did!! :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read If I Were You.