Jill's Reviews > The Next Always

The Next Always by Nora Roberts

Jul 12, 12

Read in July, 2012

It had been a long time since I had read a Nora Roberts book, but my 2 week wait on the Library reserve list was worth it for this one. Nora Roberts is just an incredible author because in my opinion this story line was lacking anything significant, yet I would look forward to getting home so I could read this book everyday.
This book is about your typical mans man who finds himself unexpectedly having fallen head over heals for a widow with a few kids and then to add to the romance...hes been in love with her her whole life. The main character goes thru the typical feelings an independent woman has just before committing herself to a man and of course the kids are wowed by the new man in her moms life.
There are introductions of her two best friends and his two brothers, all of which are conveniently singe, so I can only guess how that will unfold through the trilogy... ;)
As I mentioned, I didnt find the plot overly exciting, but I am very excited to read the next couple of books in the trilogy.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Next Always.