Rochelle's Reviews > The Impostor

The Impostor by Tiffany Carmouche

Nov 16, 12

Read in August, 2012

This book is all about a young woman making mistakes and standing up again. After escaping an abusive past, Nicole tries to go to Alaska to make a better life for herself and her daughter. She finds love, friends, AND a stalker. Romance & suspence! Fans of contemporary or suspenceful romance need to put this on your TBR list.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Impostor.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle Twigg How romantic is this book? I like books with some romance in them, but not ones that people would classify romance novels.

Rochelle There is more suspense/drama than a typical romance novel, but I would say that the romance between the two main characters is a huge element of the plot.

message 3: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle Twigg So...more like the romantic parts of the teen books we like so much, or more like an adult romance novel (Harlequin or something like that)?

Rochelle Hmmm, I would say a mix. Haha! Aren't I helpful? Sorry! There isn't any erotica and it isn't a formulaic romance (girl meets boy, finally they get together and happily ever after :). The romance is aimed to older readers (MC is 23ish I think)and romance (especially in the middle chapters) is center stage. There is a quite a bit going on though. I know once it is released, there will be sample chapters so you could check those out to see if you would like it :)

message 5: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle Twigg Hmm...I guess I'll try it out if I can find it in a library system. :P