Rochelle's Reviews > The Impostor

The Impostor by Tiffany Carmouche

Nov 16, 12

Read in August, 2012

This book is all about a young woman making mistakes and standing up again. After escaping an abusive past, Nicole tries to go to Alaska to make a better life for herself and her daughter. She finds love, friends, AND a stalker. Romance & suspence! Fans of contemporary or suspenceful romance need to put this on your TBR list.
4 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Impostor.

message 1: by Michelle (new)

Michelle How romantic is this book? I like books with some romance in them, but not ones that people would classify romance novels.

Rochelle There is more suspense/drama than a typical romance novel, but I would say that the romance between the two main characters is a huge element of the plot.

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle So...more like the romantic parts of the teen books we like so much, or more like an adult romance novel (Harlequin or something like that)?

Rochelle Hmmm, I would say a mix. Haha! Aren't I helpful? Sorry! There isn't any erotica and it isn't a formulaic romance (girl meets boy, finally they get together and happily ever after :). The romance is aimed to older readers (MC is 23ish I think)and romance (especially in the middle chapters) is center stage. There is a quite a bit going on though. I know once it is released, there will be sample chapters so you could check those out to see if you would like it :)

message 5: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Hmm...I guess I'll try it out if I can find it in a library system. :P