Carolina's Reviews > The Magic

The Magic by Rhonda Byrne

Jul 11, 2012

Read in July, 2012

Whether you agree with its principles or not, this book accomplishes to put you in a state of mind of being happy and grateful for all that you have and I believe that is a trait we should always carry we us. In general it did help me just feel more joy about my days and situations. It was almost like a warm mothering blanket that told you everything is going to be ok. I myself, once I shifted my energies to be more grateful and happy, saw myself attracting better things and opportunities in my life. Whether they were always there or not, who knows, but now my eyes were open to see them when they did come. Did I get millions of dollars? no...not yet?...and maybe i need to focus more? I'll let you know, but this def. will help in a spiritual way and to also forgive those around you and let yourself have a little bit more peace of mind and not carry any unnecessary burdens or grudges, there's no need to waste time on negative things when the world needs more positiveness out of everyone.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Magic.

08/10 marked as: read