Karen Fowler's Reviews > Something Witchy This Way Comes

Something Witchy This Way Comes by H.P. Mallory

Sep 14, 12

bookshelves: witches
Read from July 11 to September 15, 2012

I'm a huge fan of HP Mallory's. Not only does she invent such quirky characters, but she has a way of making me divide my loyalties when it comes to who the main character, Jolie, should end up with (in my opinion.) And her creative plot lines are so much fun to immerse myself in and drown out the daily sorking-stiff boredom.

That said, I found this latest installment in the series a bit of a departure from the "norm" of things. I don't want to give away any of the plotting, but I'll just say that this book is more focused on Jolie (independent of the whole Rand/ Sinjin thing) and that took some getting used to. Like I said earlier, I am soooo on the fence about which guy is the *right* one for her that I crave move screen time with each of them.

Something Witchy also reveals a few big surprises that will forever alter Jolie's path, so if you haven't picked up your copy of this novel yet hurry up and do so! I've been waiting for the release for months just so I could discuss!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Something Witchy This Way Comes.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Shirley Having just finished, my biggest complaint is that I want more and it's the final in the series! Grrr.... :(