Beza 's Reviews > Just the Sexiest Man Alive

Just the Sexiest Man Alive by Julie James

Jul 13, 12

bookshelves: reviewed-by-me, romance, contemporary-romance

his is the first contemporary book I've read in a while! It was nice to leave the world of vampires, werewolves, and magic and come back to normal for a little while. This book was a very cute light summer read as you can probably tell by the blurb, it wouldn't make you cry or it would start a philosophical debate but it will make you smile and shake your head and Hollywood life.

Taylor:
She was a great main character! She didn't let anybody walk all over her and had a huge smart mouth. She put Jason right in his place, and I could easily see why anybody would fall for her. I love how even though she is living every girls dream{ we have all dreamed of landing the hot movie star...} but she doesn't let it go to her head and think everything will just fall into place. I think she was the funniest character in this book making me smile throughout the whole book.

Jason:
He is the typical hot, spoiled, player actor that every girl has a crush on. He was voted sexiest man of the year three times and it has totally gone over his head. The thing with Jason though is that even after he meets Taylor he is not suddenly this deep soulful sensitive guy. He is still a little bit of a jerk but is a nice guy. Personality he is not my type of guy but I could see the appeal in him.

Supporting characters:
The supporting characters did their jobs perfectly: They supported the main characters. They help them realize important things, helped them fix their mistakes and got the story moving. Jeremy was my favorite supporting character probably because we see the most of him and get to know him the best. He is a good best friend to Jason and has funny lines in the story.

I'm giving this book 4 roses simply because it didn't have that wow factor. It was a good story but it didn't have that extra something that would make me recommend it to everyone I know. So if you’re looking for a light, fun, summer read this is the book for you!

If you like the review here is my blog: http://underthecoverbookreviews.blogs...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Just the Sexiest Man Alive.