Tana's Reviews > Joe

Joe by H.D. Gordon

Jul 11, 12

Read in July, 2012

H.D. Gordon’s newest book Joe is probably one of the better books I’ve read this year. HD Gordon is one fantastic author I have no idea how she researched this book to tell us readers this amazing thriller. It’s written with eight different POV’s and HD has done a terrific job, it flows well and I never once did I feel like … OMG what’s going on. Fantastic writing HD Gordon.

Joe is a clairvoyant who ends up in a situation where she must stop a disaster from happening; she has to face the Decider who is as evil and send shivers down your spine. You meet some interesting characters and truly feel for them. The one thing I will say that is negative about this book Joe is that once you start reading it you cannot put it down as have to know what is going to happen next. Without giving too much away all I can say is you must go read this novel. HD Gordon’s writing is amazing, truly one of the better written books I’ve read lately.

This story is a thriller/suspense/heart wrenching and oh a few tears may be shed. I have rated Joe 5 stars and if I was allowed I would say 6. Everyone should read this book especially if you love a good thriller/suspense novel and this is absolutely a book you need to purchase.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Joe.