Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog's Reviews > The Prince

The Prince by Tiffany Reisz

Fuck it. No amount of stars can truly describe how brilliant this story is.

…I firmly resolve, with the help of Your Grace, to sin no more and to avoid the near occasion of sin ~ Act of Contrition

Holy shit. Holy shit, HOLY FUCKING SHIT! This was brilliant. I’m in utter awe. No amount of words and no amount of stars can describe how much I love this book/series. With each book, Mistress Tiffany keeps getting better and better. I really don’t know how she does it. To me, nothing in the story was pretty or simple, but she manages to completely ensnare me with her words. With her words, the characters she created become real and raw. You start to connect with them. You feel their pain, both physical and emotional. You feel their longing and yearning. She just knows how to paint a beautifully raw story and you can’t help but be immersed in this world. I didn’t ever want this to end.

“When Jesus tells us to love God with our heart, soul and mind, He is telling us that they are three and one, just as the Godhead.” ~ Stearns

The Prince is intense, no doubt. The characters I thought I knew, I didn’t know at all. This book told the three different stories: Søren/Kingsley (Past & Present) and Wesley/Nora (Present). Each story has their own feeling and vibe; their own story to tell. However, the deeper you get into the book as a whole, you start to see patterns emerge and each story starts to collide into each other to create this masterpiece.

NORTH

The crown his parents had placed on his head, even naming him Kingsley, although a less French name had never existed…he’d take off that crown and lay it at Søren‘s feet. And the prince would become a servant and the king a commoner all night long.

Mercy. Merci. Where do I begin to express my feelings towards Søren and Kingsley? I’ve always been hesitant in giving my heart to Søren, but after getting to know him more through the eyes of Kingsley, I can honestly say that I love him. Søren and Kingsley’s relationship, especially as teenagers, shattered me. Their relationship was intense. It was raw, painful, but full of love; it was utterly beautiful to behold. Fuck. My love for Søren and Kingsley cannot be described. They exposed so many things and reading about their struggles and their coming together was so intense. I had to occasionally put the book down because it was overwhelming and I felt it all over my body. My heart was exposed and both men marched right in. Søren and Kingsley…fuck. I love them.

SOUTH

“It’s always a good day when the Prince of Kentucky and the Queen of the Underground come calling.”

**SIGH** My Wesley ♥♥♥♥. I love him. Can you tell? After the ending of The Angel, I couldn’t wait to dive into this. I was on pins and needles reading their story. They have been apart for fifteen long months. How will their relationship change? Will it flourish or is my Wesley headed for another heartbreak?

Wow. What I wouldn’t give to have been Nora in this story. To have Wesley in my arms, worshiping me…**sigh**…Oh Wesley, you certainly have haunted my dreams. Oh. My. God. The intimate scenes he shared with Nora just popped in my head. Fuck me. He has certainly grown into quite a man. **SIGH** I just fucking love him to pieces. When he hurts, I hurt. There were times where I couldn’t understand Nora and just wanted to flog her. Not that she didn’t outright adore him, but I know how he feels about her and I just wanted…I don’t know, a little more. Then again, I’m highly emotional when it comes to my Wesley. It’s my problem, I know. He has the power to make or break me. I beg you, please take care of him in the next book. He deserves to be happy.

To Mistress Tiffany: Thank you so much for writing and creating this brilliant series. This series has become one of my all-time favorites. God has blessed you with such talent and I’m so thankful you use it to create this world. This world you masterfully created is so beautiful and so sensual. I love it. Nothing has compared to it. All these characters are embedded in my heart and soul. I will be anxiously waiting for the release of The Mistress & The Priest.

Many thanks to Harlequin and NetGalley for providing this ARC.

-----
 photo Banner2_zps7a6c719e.jpg
Blog: www.sweetspotbookblog.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/SweetSpotBookBlog
Twitter:@thessamari

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Prince.

11/01/2012
1.0% "ARC Approved! SO FUCKING EXCITED TO START THIS!! Wesley, Soren, Kingsley...**Sigh** Pure Heaven ♥♥♥" 4 comments
11/02/2012
21.0% "I swear to God, I'm falling deeper and deeper in love with Wesley. What is it with this man that makes me all gooey? I just fucking love him. ♥♥♥" 8 comments
11/05/2012
64.0% "Oh my Wesley...**le sigh**"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Jennifer I just got my ARC!! Alas, I can't read it until later in the week! Damn work!!

Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog I just got this and will be diving in promptly. ;)

Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog You know me so well. LOL. I ♥♥♥ Wes!!!!

Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog Only at 53%. I don't want to put it down, but I just got home and I still have to write a couple reviews for the blog then will pick it back up. I'm loving everything about it, too. Soren & Kingsley's story is just brilliant. My Wesley & Nora...well...I kinda wanna slap Nora to just put Wesley out of his misery and sleep with the poor boy already. Ugh! So much tension. I feel so much for all these characters. I wish I was part of this world. This series just sucks you in, you know? All these beautiful men...God! They just drive me INSANE!! lol

Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog Oh God, I feel a cliffy coming. Grrr! I will probably want to throw the book. LOL.

Jennifer Bah! I just finished! Wow...