Kelly's Reviews > Feral Sins

Feral Sins by Suzanne  Wright

Mar 01, 15

bookshelves: shifter, open-series, alpha-man, on-blog, badass-heroines

Wonderfully dirty.....

You have an alpha male not interested in any form of relationship, a very strong willed spitfire of a heroine with the skill and balls to back up her mouth.

The POV jumps from one to the other but does not get confusing, which to me is a big deal. I am so tired of reading books were the POV gets all jumbled up.

The sex has plenty of dirty talk and dominance without making Taryn submissive (seems impossible but they pull it off). The group scene does seem a little out of place, but if you pay attention to the book it is not as odd as most reviews are making it out to be.

When all is said and done, you have and erotic shifter romance (more erotic than romance) with an actual plot.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Feral Sins.

Quotes Kelly Liked

Suzanne  Wright
“Just give me a second. Attempting to give a fuck...Attempting harder to give a fuck...Sorry, there was an error; fuck not given.”

Suzanne  Wright
“Grace’s gaze skimmed over her, taking in the various marks of possession that decorated her flesh. “Well, short of having ‘Property of Trey Coleman’ tattooed on your forehead, he couldn’t have made it any clearer that he considered you his, could he?”

Suzanne  Wright
“Love is giving someone the power to completely destroy you, and hoping that they won’t”

Suzanne  Wright
“Taryn, are you even listening to me?
“I pretended to, so let that be enough”

Suzanne  Wright
“To be loved, adored, and worshipped like that by the person you loved in turn had to be the most amazing thing in the world.”

Suzanne  Wright
“I’ve met guys like you before. They talk the talk but, well…talking doesn’t exactly get people to orgasm, does it?”