Ninkopi's Reviews > Grave Memory

Grave Memory by Kalayna Price

Jul 11, 12

Read in July, 2012

I enjoyed this book - Alex is a likable heroine, she's a good person with the right pinch of strength.

The only thing that bothered me about her was her 'kick me when I'm down' attitude when she's confronted with unhappy friends.
When she is blamed for something (which is pretty much always) she hardly bothers to stand up for herself and proceeds to carry her undeserved guilt like a bucket on her head. I wish she'd just clear the air a little more forcefully and not be such a martyr.

I also wish the author would go into a little more detail on the Man Candy in this book. I know the basics on their appearance, but the author likes to focus just on hair, body and eyes. So it's pretty much slam-bam "He had wavy dark hair, hazel eyes and a body to die for" - That's not a direct quote, just an example of a vague sexy-someone. I would like a little more detail - not just the men but on all characters really...

Anyway! The book was entertaining, it didn't bore me and I want to know what happens next. 4 stars :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Grave Memory.