Nisat's Reviews > The Savage Blue

The Savage Blue by Zoraida Córdova

Apr 15, 14

Read in March, 2014

I feel bad for Tristan. His moms having a baby and she didn't say one word about it afterwards to him. Then they go ahead and plan to use his college money for a house, like what if he doesn't get the throne. Now he's gonna have to throw away his college money anyway, it's not like he's gonna say, "No you can't buy a house". they're probably going to use whatever other money they saved for him too. like I can picture them taking his trust funds, canceling his insurance and fixing a new one of the baby. And then like packing his stuff away,or throwing most of it away or giving it to him. You could just tell they're preparing t a life with just the new baby girl his moms always wanted. it's like geez, just keep it to yourself until he actually wins. like really? And his mom though, I never liked her. She always rubbed me the wrong way. It's like Tristans frolicking around some place, coming home beat up and at most she's gonna ask if he's alright Not only that but the parents are sout of obsessed with each other like, "I love you" but "oh I love you more". You've got a kid!! Worry about wtf he's doing with his life!!! I just can't stand the mom. Sure she's pretty, but can she actually "mom" a kid who's a teenager. like seriously in the first book Tristan was yelling at his mom because he was freaked out after he first changed and his dad's first worry is "don't you talk to your mom like that!". Ohhhh if I was in that book, everyone (except Tristan) in that bathroom would get knocked out, especially those parents. The author wrote them really unlikably in my pov.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Savage Blue.

04/06 marked as: read