Arch 's Reviews > Into the Fire

Into the Fire by Suzanne Brockmann

Dave Malkoff and Sophia Ghaffari is the only reason why I have checked out this book. A buddy of mine knows that I am a big fan of Dave Malkoff and that I think that he and Sophia would make a cute couple. In my circle. I was the only one seeing Sophia and Dave as a couple. My buddies were seeing Sophia and Decker. I honestly can't see Sophia with Decker. He doesn't love her. Yet, everyone sees things differently.

The book will get three stars. Dave and Sophia is the only reason why I am giving 5 stars. The rating doesn't have anything to do with the book per say.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Into the Fire.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads) Who's the virgin heroine in this one? Might have to read this one soon. And Vinh is half Asian. :)

Arch Dave Malkoff made Sophia a virgin again. She made him a virgin too. It was cute.

Yes, Murphy is half Asian.

message 3: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Danielle wrote: "Who's the virgin heroine in this one? Might have to read this one soon. And Vinh is half Asian. :)"

the virgin heroine is Eden, Danny's little sister who Izzy and Danny are fighting over. I think Izzy will find her irristable.

Arch Kelly, Eden is not a virgin.