Maggie I.'s Reviews > Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling

Nov 01, 08

** spoiler alert ** sirius black... LOVE HIM! he remindes me of my daddy... too bad he has to die...
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

Quotes Maggie Liked

J.K. Rowling
“Yeah, Quirrell was a great teacher. There was just that minor drawback of him having Lord Voldemort sticking out of the back of his head!”

J.K. Rowling
“Ah" said Dumbledore gently, "Yes I thought we might hit that little snag!"
"Snag?" said Fudge, his voice still vibrating with joy. "I see no snag, Dumbledore!"
"Well," said Dumbledore apologetically, "I'm afraid I do."
"Oh, really?"
"Well it's just that you seem to be labouring under the delusion that I am going to -- come quietly. I am afraid I am not going to come quietly at all, Cornelius. I have absolutely no intention of being sent to Azkaban. I could break out, of course -- but what a waste of time, and frankly, I can think of a whole host of things I would rather be doing.”

J.K. Rowling
“This is night, Diddykins. That's what we call it when it goes all dark like this. ”

J.K. Rowling
“Just because you have the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have.”

J.K. Rowling
“Has Ron saved a goal yet?” asked Hermione, peering over the top of Magical Hieroglyphs and Logograms.
“Well, he can do it if he doesn't think anyone’s watching him,” said Fred, rolling his eyes. “So all we have to do is ask the crowd to turn their backs and talk among themselves every time the Quaffle goes up his end on Saturday.”

J.K. Rowling
“You know, Minister, I disagree with Dumbledore on many counts...but you cannot deny he's got style...”

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Black Cherry sirius black is cool

Maggie  I. OH I KNOW!!! HE IS AWSOME!!

Black Cherry i like how he can turn into a dog. that's cool.

Maggie  I. if i were an animagus i would totaly turn into a penguin... OOOO or a polar bear!! grr : )

Black Cherry u r weird.

message 6: by Karli (new) - added it

Karli I cried. Yep. I cried. I watched it a few weeks ago for the first time: Cried. Watched it last night: Cried. :(

Ashley I absolutely love Sirius Black he's one of my 2 favorite characters, the other one is Fred Weasley!!!