Sha Mslvoe ♥♥♥'s Reviews > Temptation in a Kilt

Temptation in a Kilt by Victoria  Roberts

Sep 02, 12

bookshelves: scottish-highland, medieval, historical-romance, highlander
Read from August 27 to September 02, 2012

Yeahhhh, the book has arrived safely in my mailbox today.

I saw the book from Netgalley, requested and been declined by the publisher. Reading all the glowing reviews of this wonderful story make me excited to read it and I pre-ordered from Bookdepository. The book was dispatched before the release date and I’m happy waiting for this.

This book held my attention till the end. Victoria has been placed in my auto-buyer. The story make you feel that you’re part of the family. I laughed, I cried, and I smile while reading a story about Ciaran and Rosalia. This is a new highlander romance that a must read to anyone who love Highlander.

Cried when I read this :
Ciaran moved to get up, but she wrapped her arms around him and cried into his shoulder. “Please stay with me, Ciaran. Donna leave. I need ye here with me. I donna want to be alone. Please…” Her voice faded to a hushed stillness. “I willnae leave ye, Rosalia.” He moved to her side and wrapped his arm around her waist as she nestled her bottom against his groin. He pushed stray tendrils of hair back from her cheek. “Shh… ye are safe.” Her breathing calmed and her tears finally stopped, but he continued to hold her well into the night.

One of the best part in this story
He leaned in close and whispered in her ear. “Lass, your eyes show me what ye are clearly thinking. I suggest ye remove your hand from my arm and your eyes from my kilt.”

This book is a good read and I can’t wait to read her next book. Hope she can writes a story about Aiden and Aisling, Declan and Liadain, Rosalia’s brother not by blood, James and her cousin, Alexander MacDonell. I am curious about them.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Temptation in a Kilt.