Paris's Reviews > Sin Undone

Sin Undone by Larissa Ione

Jul 11, 12

bookshelves: 2012, must-read-series, pnr, favorite-fictional-males, favorite-fictional-females, hot-couple
Read on July 11, 2012

These books are romances; I knew that going in, which means that with every book I always knew there would be an HEA. Yet with every book, Larissa Ione does such an amazing job of upping the stakes and making things look impossible, that I actually question whether or not the HEA will happen. Of course it will, but I can’t help but feel that it might not and I both love and hate that feeling.

From the minute that Sin was introduced I loved her. Perhaps it’s because she is so much like Wraith (whom I adore) or because she’s the Smurfette (although less annoying), but I thought she was so kickass that I couldn’t wait to read her book. Then when she met Conall in Ecstasy Unveiled I knew that her book was going to be explosive; the chemistry between them was and still is ridiculous.

This book is filled with death and destruction, love and new beginnings and super, duper hot lovin’. I absolutely love this series. After book one it creeped onto my favorite series list and with each book it just crept up higher. I’m gonna move on to the Lords of Deliverance series and I hope that maybe, perhaps we’ll see bits and pieces of these characters especially since some of them aren’t done saving the world apparently.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sin Undone.