Melissa's Reviews > Don't Turn Around

Don't Turn Around by Michelle Gagnon

Jul 10, 12

** spoiler alert ** Don't turn around by Michelle Gagnon.

This was something new for me. I didn't know if I would like this book and boy did I. I could not read fast enough.

Noa is amazing, truly she has lived through so much pain. But what she has come out of is truly horrifying. When she starts wondering who they cold be and why they want her so bad. Noa is a strong girl, someone who people can look up too. She is smart, funny, and just has a bad attitude. She has seen prey bad things and has been through so much in such a short life but comes out stronger each time. Peter a boy who is a fellow hacker asks her to look into something for him. Coincidentally it is one in the same.

Peter is a rich boy who hacks. He likes doing it just to do it. When he stumbles upon something of his fathers he digs furer, the next thing he knows someone in kicking open his door and there men rushing at him. He is warned and has no idea why. He was just seeing what was up with it. And it makes him more interested. Then he tries again and they find him again. He is smart, funny, and really has been sheltered but risking it all. Then he meets Rain a.k.a Noa when he reaches out to her for help.

The hackers on are on the run and no one the love is safe. Noa has help from a guardian angel, and everything they do is somehow being monitored. When they find out what is going on they are both sick. This company is experimenting on runaways, kids who are foster children, the forgotten and trying to find a cure for PEMA. When they try and expose them it is covered up, they found tons of bodies and lit the warehouse on fire did covered it up. Na gets out safely along with Peter but in two different ways.

Noa  is on the run, she is the key and they want her no matter what. She has met her guardian angel now they are leaving. Peter wakes up in his bed at home confused, why is he here, and then finds out it was all covered up, he doesn't know is Noa is ay or not but he is. But on the way this company has no feelings, they kill without caring and he lost Cody who stuck his head out for himself and Noa.

I have no idea what is going to happen next but it will be thrilling I know that.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Don't Turn Around.