Melissa's Reviews > Ten

Ten by Gretchen McNeil

Jul 10, 12

Ten by Gretchen McNeil

This was a creepy book. No lie, it was god but totally freaked me out.

Meg is just a teen going to an island without telling her parents or anyone but the nine other teens with them. She is freaked out, this is out of character for her but she couldn't let her best friend Minnie down. The only down side is T.J will be there and the best friends are both in love with him, Minnie openly and Meg secretly. As the weekend starts, the murders begin.

Meg is trying to figure out what is going on, who the killer is and trying to stay away from T.J. As some clues start coming together you are thinking which one could it be, and some clues add up and seem don't . And when things take a turn for the worse and the teens start questioning each other it gets worse. They don't stick together and are wondering which one it could be.

As the numbers start dwindling Meg knows she is running out of time, then she thinks she knows who the killer is and takes it in her own hands and shoots him, and him is T.J. Then  it turns out it wasn't him, and she is devastated. When it comes down to her and the killer, she doesn't see why he is doing it, for his dead sister?! The killer is so full of himself, happy to be doing this, he killed 9 teenagers!! As she start seeing why she is horrified. Bt she comes out alive and with the boy she has loved. Yes they will have some huge scars , lost people who they loved and will  never be able to forget what happened but they came out of it together and alive.

When the book ends I am flabbergasted. I had no idea what to think, I was equally inawe and horrified. I truly couldn't believe this book had me in its hooks!! What a book!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ten.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Anna might you want to do a trade?