Jeannie and Louis Rigod's Reviews > In a Witch's Wardrobe

In a Witch's Wardrobe by Juliet Blackwell

Jul 11, 12

Read from July 10 to 11, 2012

Juliet Blackwell is an Author who never disappoints me. Ms. Blackwell knows that a series needs to move forward with it's main characters development and plot lines, thus keeping my interest going.

Lily Ivory, is a Witch. She is a charming witch and has had a rough life up to now. Lily's upbringing didn't allow her to experience events other girls did, such as proms, or dressing up for dates. Lily has spent most of her time trying to fly below radar and not be hunted as a 'witch.' So, when this book opens with Oakland's Paramount Theatre's 'Art Deco Ball' you sense Lily's excitement, yet nervousness in being at her first 'ball.' To add to the glamor, Aiden is her date for the evening.

Alas, being a true 'witch' does not allow Lily to turn off her instincts just because she wants to. A soul reaches out to her and the next thing Lily knows is it is up to her to solve these mysterious sleeping potions and poisonings that are being attributed to witchcraft by an activist group.

This book has humor, romance, reality, non-reality, and a fast-paced plot that keeps you turning the pages, until, to your sadness, you realize you have reached the last page. I won't give anymore away of what Lily encounters, but, I would love to visit her shop and become her friend.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read In a Witch's Wardrobe.

07/10/2012 page 6