Miragehaven's Reviews > Smart Girls Get What They Want

Smart Girls Get What They Want by Sarah Strohmeyer

Jul 13, 12

Read from July 12 to 13, 2012

I absolutely loved Smart Girls Get What They Want! I thought in the beginning of the book that her and Mike were wrong for each other. Especially when they got in trouble because of him. But later on in the book I got to see the good, charming side of Mike.

Now, let's start with Will. When the author first introduced me to Will, my first reaction was, "this book probably going to end with her getting with Will" because so many books that I've read seem that way. But the plot had an interesting twist that kept me guessing :).

Now that said I absolutely loved this book and it's a good enough book that I probably would want to read in my future years. Only if it was a series that would be awesome, but sadly it's not :'(. I gave the book 5 stars for it's plot, realistic character traits (for the characters), and a story with different races, no offense since I rarely see Indians in the book I read. And lastly, the comedy in the book. The snowboarding comment that Gigi said was just hysterically funny!

Loved this book <3
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Smart Girls Get What They Want.