Stephanie's Reviews > Through My Eyes

Through My Eyes by Tim Tebow

F 50x66
Jul 10, 12

bookshelves: personal-literacy-history

I ended up really enjoying this book. It basically covers his life from a young child to where he is today--focusing mainly on his participation in football. Obviously 90% of this book describes detailed recaps of football games, but even that is surprisingly exciting to read about. Many parts are even funny. However, if you're not a football fan or a religious person you might not enjoy "Through My Eyes". The parts of this book that I enjoyed most were the descriptions of his life growing up, family life/values, struggles, achievements, and his faith. As a young Christian, it was both inspiring and refreshing to read about this famous young man's unwavering faith in Jesus. While describing his journey as a football player, Tebow was able to express how his faith played a part in life and football. It was obvious he was sincere. He shared many verses from the Bible and connected them to his life (which I often felt a connection to also). I thought highly of him before I read the book, and now I admire him that much more for his strong faith and moral values.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Through My Eyes.