Gayle's Reviews > Vampire Dreams Revamped

Vampire Dreams Revamped by Gabrielle Bisset

Jul 10, 12

Read in July, 2012

"Vampire Dreams Revamped" is an amazing Prequel to a new series by Gabrielle Bisset called "Sons of Navarus. It is an extended and much improved version of the original Vampire Dreams which leads into the "Sons" series and introduces you to some of the Sons that you will meet in future books in the series.

Arden is a young homeless woman in the dangerous streets of 19th century London. As she is walking alone at night, she is accosted by a man and then rescued by our Hero, Brandon. When Arden explains that she is homeless, Brandon offers to take her into his home as his maid.

Brandon, our hero, a hot, sexy seducer, becomes very attracted to Arden and wants to Sire and bring her into his world to become his own. Unfortunately, his hedonistic sire, Vasilije, a very powerful ancient, holds the power to deny Brandon his request. When Brandon goes to his sire with his request, Vasilije sees Arden's innocence and beauty and threatens Brandon that he wants to claim her as his own.

"Vampire Dreams Revamped" is well-written and sensual erotic romance that will definitely be a keeper and re-read.

Following Vampire Dreams Revamped, you will definitely want to read..."Blood Avenged" the story of Vasilije, which is followed by ..."Blood Betrayed" a heart wrenching story of Declan (Saint) and Solenne.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vampire Dreams Revamped.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Edwina " I LoveBooks" "Deb" Thanks Gayle I will bumped this book up on my TBR list based on your review.

Megan Riverina Romantics/Meggerfly Great review Gayle! I agree with your opinion