Linsey's Reviews > Chosen Ones

Chosen Ones by Tiffany Truitt

Jul 18, 12

bookshelves: dystopians, my-favorites
Read in July, 2012

I just want to say that I am a huge fan of dystopian novels. Like some other people I will read just about anything that flows into this genre. That being said, I thoroughly enjoyed this book.I was so into this book I actually had a dream about when Tess had to clean up the blood in the basement from the young chosen one...totally got in my head. In my opinion the story was well thought out and well executed. However, the last couple of chapters I thought that maybe the author kind of rushed the end of the story. Some parts of the very end I was like oh...ok...I guess they are making a run for it(right after Tess and Henry go for a talk in the woods it just skips ahead to them being attacked)I actually had to scroll back a couple of pages and make sure I didn't skip anything; and how during the same chapter James just shows up out of nowhere when they reached the isolationist (I thought maybe James was a goner, since he was facing off with three mature chose ones). I think that the last -maybe two chapters- could have been better delivered. Despite my problems with the rushed ending, I am a fan of this new series and look forward to the next one!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Chosen Ones.