Rawan's Reviews > School Nightz

School Nightz by Michelle Cornwell-Jordan

Jul 10, 2012

liked it
Read in July, 2012

I Got this Book through the Read it and Reap program , my review of this book won't be effected regardless of how I got it .

this was a very short read , good short that it , I literately finished it in one setting which is something that doesn't happen often since something always seems to distract me due to the nature this book was written in ( blog form ) and the simple fact that it was entertaining .

Dasheen Bellamy ( Angel) and her younger brother transfer to Ame Academy after her only parent figures mysteriously disappear when she starts noticing all kinds of weird stuff , her brother is acting strangely , something is wrong with the teachers and students and just some really bizarre situations , I am going to leave it at that since it's so short I might just end up ruining it for you .

I felt this book was meant to be longer , some parts were better being longer in my opinion , regardless they were still good to a degree , but what I really loved about this is that the heroine is actually African American or at least of a darker skin color which doesn't happen very often although the cover wasn't exactly that inviting .

since it was so short there was little room for character's development , there wasn't any depth to the characters but they weren't shallow wither and a key character was revealed literately in the last pages , I felt this was more of a prologue of what's to come and I am looking forward to Book 2 of this Trilogy , I'd like to explore the characters and the events a little bit more and see what the vampire rules are in this book .
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read School Nightz.