Faith McKay's Reviews > The Mind Readers

The Mind Readers by Lori Brighton

Aug 31, 12

bookshelves: mystery, read-in-2012, young-adult
Read from July 09 to August 31, 2012

Okay so this was a 3.5, but i rounded up because i was never bored--even if i was very frustrated at points. This is a paranomal mystery novel. The beginning flew by really quickly. i thought that about 2/3rds in there was some repetetive scenes where i was really anxious to find out what was going to happen already, but like i said, it was still never boring.

the character i really cared about was Maddox, who we dont know a lot about. i'm debating reading the next book because what i really want is answers about Maddox, and i dont know if ill be getting them.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Mind Readers.

07/14/2012

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Melissa I've heard that book 2 only gets better!

Faith McKay awesome! im about ten percent in and like it so far :)

Melissa Faith wrote: "awesome! im about ten percent in and like it so far :)"

Enjoy! The last 50% was mind-boggling.

Faith McKay i read that in your review and now im so excited! i find that i keep clicking pages ahead because i get tense and want tohave know what will happen next, and then have to go back and read what i skipped. makes it take longer to actually read lol. horrible habit with tense books!

message 5: by Alisha (new)

Alisha I snagged this book up free also, glad to know it's good, I'll start it next!

Tracy i just finished this and found it interesting. Can't wait for the second installment.

Faith McKay The second one is out! The third one isn't out yet, but the second one is called Mind Thieves The Mind Thieves (Mind Readers, #2) by Lori Brighton