Lady Raven RAVE!'s Reviews > Only Love

Intimacy Level: SPICY
Enjoyment: FAIRLY GOOD
Length: 926 Kindle

THOUGHTS

This was an ok read for me. It wasn't bad and it wasn't great. However, I thought the forbidden love and romance between Elise and Mical sweet and cute. Elise is the daughter of an Alpha leader and promise to another at birth. Elise doesn't want to marry Jared, her soon to be husband and the next Alpha. Mical is an omega, which is considered low on the chain of their pack. Mical has always liked/loved Elise from a far knowing that their relationship will never work. However, a chance meeting that resulted in physical contact has left things complicated between both Elise and Mical.

Again, as I said, the forbidden love aspect of the story was sweet and I actually enjoyed it, other than that, there really isn't much else to the story line. In the end once the forbidden relationship came to light, I remembered thinking, is that it? I mean, there was anger but nothing that made you get excited because I'm expecting Jared to defend and at least try to get back Elise. Like, really Jared, take back your man hood. But it all worked out in the end.

If you are looking for spicy intimacy, along with a cute and sweet budding romance with paranormal thrown in, then I would say go for it. If you are looking for much action and intensity, then you might be left a little disappointed.

1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Only Love.