Tima's Reviews > Faith and Other Flat Tires: Searching for God on the Rough Road of Doubt

Faith and Other Flat Tires by Andrea Palpant Dilley

Jul 09, 12

Read in January, 2012

Andrea spent the first few years of her life in Kenya. Moving to the US was shocking and challenging. Her next few years as a teenager and young adult were spent trying to decide where she fit in. Not just in society, but in her Christian walk with God.

Memoirs are a bit difficult to review. Every person's story is different and will therefore resonate with every individual differently. This book seems to not end abruptly. There isn't really a "closing" chapter in my opinion. But the author's story isn't finished yet; so, I suppose, it's impossible to put an ending where there isn't one. The book was filled with interesting stories and antidotes that made the book more enjoyable to read. This book certainly isn't for everyone, but some of the questions she asked will give the reader pause to think and consider their own walk with God.

I received this book free of charge from Handlebar Marketing in exchange for my honest review.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Faith and Other Flat Tires.