Lisa Markson's Reviews > Taming the Wolf

Read in July, 2012

Lisa's review of
Taming the Wolf
By Stephanie Nelson

I was given a copy of Taming the Wolf by Stephanie Nelson for an honest review.  Let me tell you I loved her Gwen Spark series but this book beat them all it was FABULOUS I am definitely a Team Adam and Anna.  Poor Anna was thrown into a life she never knew existed by two heartless wolves.  But she was given a place in the pack by Adam the alpha when he found her.  Wanting to teach her the ways of living side by side with humanity she is thrust into situations that threaten to tear the world up around her.  Her life is placed in danger many times and you come to immerse your selves into each of the characters finding qualities you either hate or love.  The story is fast paced and definitely unable to put it down I am definitely looking forward to book 2 Embracing the Wolf.  I also have to say that Stephanie does all her own covers and they are AMAZING.  Please check out her other books you will not be disappointed.  Craved (book 1 in Gwen Sparks series),  Deceived  (book 2in Gwen Sparks series),  story in anthology Cupid Painted Blind and soon to be released Coveted ( book 3 in Gwen Sparks series).  I just love reading this author.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Taming the Wolf.