Janosch's Reviews > A Coupla Shades of Taupe

Jul 14, 12

bookshelves: ebooks
Recommended for: Fifty Shades of Grey lover, readers with humor,
Read in July, 2012

At first I want to thank Mrs. Burback for giving me a free copy of her ebook to enjoy. And I want to thank her for making fun of the utterly dull orignal book "Fifty ...." .

I had a blast reading this one! Really funny, filled with creative ways to mock the shame that the original is. xD I like the Monthy Python style humor, the random events and the smart skits. Well done. It shows once again, that from everything bad something good can come. :)

A fun, fast and easy read. Some may say: Well this is profane. I say: Look closely and read between the lines, and you will notice some serious questions coming up in your mind. Like: How come that the original has such a success with this kind of sick content? How come it is the fastes selling book in history, even it is written with no effort whatsoever? How come 90% of the readers are women?

I can only shake my head on those questions. In conclusion: This book will make you laugh really hard, it made my week and I am glad I read it! :D

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Coupla Shades of Taupe.

07/13/2012
15.0% "LMAO... hilarious! the skits, the references...ahahh ahha very nice. that is what I needed. xD"
07/14/2012
75.0% "The original is such a bad book. I love how this one ridicules it. ^^"