Lucia's Reviews > What Price Paradise

What Price Paradise by Katherine Allred

Jul 12, 12

Read from July 10 to 12, 2012

What Price Paradise is my second book by Katherine Allred and I was again impressed by her style of writing. Author drags readers right into the story and makes them fully connected with all characters. What Price Paradise is great reading and I enjoyed it immensely. I really wanted to give it 5 stars but no matter what, I had to compare it with The Sweet Gum Tree, which I read recently. The Sweet Gum Tree was trully amazing book and it will take really something special to rate another book with 5 starts in near future. But if you like romantic stories with a feeling of reality, What Price Paradise is a right choice for you.

Beside the love, the main topic of this book is the responsibility. Responsibility to family, to others as well as to yourself. Almost whole story is set at runch in a small town and author created really lovable and interesting leading and supporting characters. Tate was not perfect, but he was a good and responsible man. I had no other choice than like him while reading this story. Abby was proud but very nice and lovely person whose life was never easy. And the attraction between those two whas VERY hot throughout this story.

What Price Paradise may be not the most emotional story I have read but the plot is interesting and the book is difficult to put down so I really recommend it to all romantic fiction readers.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read What Price Paradise.

07/11/2012
81.0% "Wow, I am loving this one and I am very curious how it is going to end"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by R.E. (new) - added it

R.E. Hunter Oh I'm going to put this on my to-read list. It looks good. Can't wait to see what you think once you finish :)

Lucia Rose wrote: "Oh I'm going to put this on my to-read list. It looks good. Can't wait to see what you think once you finish :)"

It was really good reading, not as good as Sweet Gum Tree but still great book.

Natalie I really like it so far, not as good as the sweet gum tree of course, but so far it is a strong four from me, great review btw.

Lucia Natalie wrote: "I really like it so far, not as good as the sweet gum tree of course, but so far it is a strong four from me, great review btw."

Thanks :) and I knew you would like it too.