Terra's Reviews > Romeo, Romeo

Romeo, Romeo by Robin Kaye

Oct 31, 08

Read in October, 2008

Romeo, Romeo by Robin Kaye is deliciously decedent. Sizzling hot, funny, romantic and like the best cannoli you've ever had, you lick your fingers sensually grasping each and every last morsel. This book is just like that cannoli, you can't help but lick those fingers and turn those pages wondering not if but when the descriptions of this really hot Italian Stallion are going to make you explode in ecstasy.

Rosalie Ronaldi is tall, full bodied with supple shapes that can drive a man wild. Dark curly hair and olive skin give her that Mediterranean look that most Italian women have. Unlike the tall, skinny, mindless playboy pin-ups that most men would love to use and throw away, Rosalie has what a man can hold onto and enjoy for the rest of his life. Intelligence and independence are a large part of her and her need for control with no strings attached makes her all that much more enticing.

Nick Romeo is the hottest thing to come along since apple pie. Tall, dark and handsome seems to be an understatement where he is concerned and the ladies flock to him like honey bees to a hive. Not only does he have the Italian good looks but he's got more money than he could ever expect to spend in one lifetime.

Nick and Rosalie meet under unusual circumstances and sparks start to fly from the very first moment. Unfortunately for Romeo, Rosalie is not free for the taking. Not yet anyway!

What starts out as an innocent meeting quickly turns into a heart pounding, lip smacking, make me howl sizzling romance.

Talk about love at first sight. They say it happens but what are the odds and why is it that everyone around you can see what's happening but you? Also they say that absence makes the heart grow fonder and you really don't know what you've had until you've lost it. How much of this is true especially in a story that will curl your toes and melt your soul. Guess we'll just have to ask Nick and Rosalie.

This author has given us a touch of old world romance, mind blowing, heart pounding, howl like a coyote sizzling sex, along with family honor and ideals that take you back to the old country life style. This is a story that you can sink your teeth into and feel like you're really a part of the story. It's a story of a chance meeting that could really happen to any one of us. It's a story of possibilities and probabilities that will rock your world like a 9.0 magnitude earthquake leaving you shaken, stunned, off balance, scared, and flat on your ass. A story of two souls meeting and melting into one.
4 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Romeo, Romeo.

Angela Okay Tera, you've sold me on this book. I've got to read it now.

message 2: by Auntee (new) - added it

Auntee Holy cow, with a review like that, how can I resist?:)