Tee loves Kyle Jacobson's Reviews > Spark

Spark by Amy Kathleen Ryan

Jul 08, 12

bookshelves: 2012-summer-must-reads, around-the-world-arc-tours
Read in July, 2012

A huge Thank You to Around The World ARC Tours for allowing me to read this ARC copy of Spark. I won an ARC copy of Glow from goodreads last year and I was so excited to start reading it the moment I received it. It is a different kind of story and from the very first page you can't put it down. It draws you in and causes you to think about things differently.

Spark starts off right where Glow ended with the kids stuck on the spaceship without their parents. They are trying to get to their parents and be reunited with their families. Waverly and Kieran are reunited but their is something wrong with Kieran. As things start to unravel and the secrets start to surface Waverly gets closer to Seth. Seth is suspicious of Kieran and warns Waverly that Kieran is not acting right.

As things start to come about Waverly will have to figure out who to trust and who to believe. She will come face to face with lot's of deceptive people and when the dust settles she will have to choose who is right and who is wrong. There are some things that Waverly will have to face and when the dust settles she will have to answer the age old question will she follow her heart or will she do what is right for all the kids? Come along for a FANTASTIC RIDE in a space ship and figure out who is telling the truth and who is lying.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Spark.