Edwina " I LoveBooks" "Deb"'s Reviews > Dark Possession

Dark Possession by Christine Feehan

I Like Christine Feehan because she doesn't use a cookie cutter mold for each book and the featured characters. Dark Possession is very different from the other book. We meet Mary Ann Delany in Dark Destiny and Dark Celebration. She is a counselor for Abused Women in Seattle, Wash. She has became friends with Destiny and has come with her to the Carpathian Mountains for a Christmas celebration, where Manolito De La Cruz see her and knows she is his lifemate. Manolito is mortally injured and his brothers return him home to the Rain Forrest to continue healing, Mary Ann is their to do some counseling with two abused Jaguar Women. What make Mary Ann different is she loves High Fashion, she is a Sassy Chic and she loves to look good even in a rain forest, For me I like her character she was confident, intelligent, sassy and high style, beautiful and very funny!!( don't get me started on the pepper spray and bug spray) it was hilarious she is a inner Big City girl and this is how we are in the city I could relate we want to look good at all times!!!! I Loved it I also loved the conversations she has with Manolito once she finds out they are life mates, I liked the fact that the battle this time also is taking place in a different realm of shadows and mist, as well as in the rain forest. The Love Story Works and we get to meet new people (jaguar People) and we introduced to the werewolves. The story has many twist and turns at time you don't know what is real because it take place on two realms!!! but this make it interesting for you to try and figure out. It was a Page turner for me and I really like this book!!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark Possession.