Trinity Rose's Reviews > Lethal Legacy

Lethal Legacy by Irene Hannon

Jul 24, 12

Read from July 16 to 24, 2012

Another fantastic book by Irene Hannon. I love this series-Guardians of Justice and this is book 3 the final. Each of these books talks about one family, two sons and one daughter and how they all are in the Justice system.
This book Lethal Legacy is about the youngest son Cole and how he meets Kelly and they together solve the mystery surrounding her father’s death. The police believe it is suicide, but Kelly doesn’t believe it.
Lethal Legacy has so many different twists and turns it will keep you reading well into the night and you’ll want to finish it in one reading.
I love mysteries, my favorite kind of read and this one didn’t disappoint.
Also this book is a very tender love story. Kelly and Cole being older never expect to find the right one, but God has other plans. Kelly is really close to the Lord; Cole doesn’t want anything to do with God, because of a case that went really wrong years ago.
Find out how this mystery is solved in the case of Kelly’s dad {you will be really surprised at the outcome} and how they relationship evolves.
I highly recommend Lethal Legacy and the whole series, but if you can only read one of the books it is also a great stand alone novel.

I received my free copy from Donna Hausler from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group for my review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lethal Legacy.