Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)'s Reviews > Little Red Riding Crop

Little Red Riding Crop by Tiffany Reisz

Posted on Under the Covers

LITTLE RED RIDING CROP is a free prequel short that can be downloaded from Tiffany Reisz’s website. I sucked this back like crack. There’s nothing like an early morning, a cup of coffee and some kink to wake you up in the morning.

Readers find Nora Sutherlin in handcuffs. Which wouldn’t be a surprise considering she likes being restrained, but this time it’s because she’s in a police station, arrested because she made her client scream a little too loud and caused some panic in their staff.

As the top Dominatrix in America, Nora has been working nonstop for her boss, Kingsley Edge. She needs a short break and the only way King is willing to give her a month’s vacation is if she goes to Black Forest – a rival BDSM club who is stealing both of King’s clients and staff and find out who The Dame is.

So this is where Nora steps into Black Forest and comes face to face with The Big Brad Wolfe – cue the panty-melting because Brad Wolfe is one hot stud!!!! Negotiating with The Big Brad Wolfe is just as entertaining as the sex itself. The sexual tension crackles in the air and I found that I thoroughly enjoy everything that Reisz writes in this world. Like I mentioned earlier, Reisz is my crack.

I loved the take on the fairy tale. It’s not so innocent now but definitely world the reread!
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Little Red Riding Crop.

07/19/2012
10.0% "Oh you know, just getting some kink in the morning *sips coffee and settles down*"